You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
· ½ cup flour
· 2 teaspoons thyme
· 2 teaspoons garlic powder
· 2 teaspoons onion powder
· 2 teaspoons white pepper
· 2 teaspoons paprika
· 1 teaspoon salt
· ½ cup water
· 50 g konafa, long strands
· 100 g shrimps, peeledOil, for frying
How to Make It
1. Mix all the dry ingredients for the batter in a bowl and then add the water and mix to combine.
2. Lay a piece of konafa on parchment paper and then drizzle some of the batter on it.
3. Dip the shrimp in the batter and place it on the konafa and roll the parchment paper end to end tightly.
4. Cut the shrimp in half and remove the parchment paper.
5. Fry the shrimp konafa until golden and crispy and serve.
- 50 g Sunbulah Konafah Dough - 450g
- 100 g El-Basha Shrimps (80/120) - 400g
- 1\2 cup Al Doha Fine Flour - 1kg
- - Helwa Oil Frying&Cooking700 Ml
- 2 teaspoons Metro White Pepper Shaker - 75g
- 2 teaspoons Metro Onion Powder Shaker - 75g
- 2 teaspoons Metro Paprika Shaker - 75g
- 2 teaspoons Metro Garlic Powder Shaker - 75g