You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Cajun Chicken Pasta
• 1 Cup Cooking cream
• 1 Cup Penne pasta
• 2 Chicken breasts
• Cajun spices
• Salt and pepper
• Chili powder
• Onion powder
• Smoked paprika
• Oregano/ Thyme
• 1 Tbsp butter
• 3 minced Garlic cloves
• 1 Tbsp Olive oil
• 1 Cup fresh basil
• 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
How to Make It
1. Cook/ Boil pasta in a salted boiling water.
2. Season chicken cubes with cajun spices and stir well.
3. Once pasta is cooked, save 1 cup of pasta water to use later.
4. Preheat a pan with 1 Tbsp butter, 3 minced garlic cloves and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
5. Cook chicken on both sides.
6. Once cooked, remove chicken cubes from the pan and add 1 Tbsp of cooking cream to the pan.
7. Add 1 Tbsp pasta water to the sauce and stir.
8. Add 1 cup of fresh basil and 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese to the sauce.
9. Add more cajun spices to the sauce.
10. Add the pasta and chicken cubes to the sauce and stir for a few minutes over medium heat.
- - Juhayna Cooking Cream - 1L
- - Regina Penne Pasta - 400g
- - Chicken Breasts - 1k
- - Metro Onion Powder Shaker - 75g
- - Metro Paprika Shaker - 75g
- - Metro Thyme Shaker - 40g
- - Fern Pure Butter Ghee - 450g
- - Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- - Metro Virgin Olive Oil - 250 Ml
- - Fresh Basil - 100g
- - Farm Cheese Parmesan Cheese - 1kg
Juhayna Cooking Cream - 1L
Regina Penne Pasta - 400g
Chicken Breasts - 1k
Metro Onion Powder Shaker - 75g
Metro Paprika Shaker - 75g
Metro Thyme Shaker - 40g
Fern Pure Butter Ghee - 450g
Metro Virgin Olive Oil - 250 Ml
Fresh Basil - 100g